E-Mail Marketing (Lead Magnets)
Lead Magnets are agreat way of collecting emails; not only that it will increase your traffic but your revenue as well. Emails can prove to be your highest converting channel.
When creating a lead magnet, you need to create something that is really appealing to people, give them a good reason to put their email address. There are different ways of doing this for example check or check what we “Loops24” did or what Optimizely did. Basically you need to:
- Engage before you ask for their emails.
- Use simple forms
- Use simple language in your trip language,
- Use distinctive bold Titles, highlights, cues, colours and buttons
Basically these call to action come after some engagement on benefits you can get and valuable information.
More Tips to Building Lead Magnets.
- Use yes or no questions first, typically you will generate 20% more leads
- Use journeys and courses for better conversions rather than ebooks
- Create multiple lead magnet offerings throughout the website (home page and other pages, blog, exit popups etc)
- Measure your lead magnets over periods of time (use A/B split Testing)
Tools to Use when creating Lead Magnets.
There are a lot of tools that can help you create lead magnets ie:
- Hellow Bar (free go to hellobar.com)
- Click Funnels/Lead pages
- Bounce Exchange (Enterprise solutions)
These are some of the tools that will give you pretty designs and templates to help you design lead magnets.